Monday, December 12, 2011

カウボービバップ3

So far, I've shown you the opening, ending, and one random song from Cowboy Bebop.  I think it's time for another ending.  About halfway through the show, there is a special two part episode featuring Vicious and Gren.  It's a very touching episode and incredibly well done (also more related to the overall story than most episodes), and so I guess the director thought that it deserved it's own ending.  I have to admit, I found it very fitting.  Although, since I'm posting it here pretty much without context (SPOILERS!!! :O) you may not know why it's so fitting. But trust me it is. Or better yet, go watch the show! A little context though.  The name of the song at the end is "Space Lion." (Wonder why? Watch the show!)  It is based on a song in another part of the episode named "Goodnight Julia" which, for reasons of spoilers, I cannot explain here~ *(Also, don't be daunted by the four videos I posted. It's really not a lot, 'cuz they are all short and one them is technically a duplicate version.  Also, they *are* all the same song...)*
^_^

Here's Julia (original music box version. want to know why? watch the show!):


Here's the sax/piano version:


And here's Space Lion: **SPOILER ALERT**


Here is the clean version of the song, sans ending, for those wary of the spoiler~ (jsyk, the song picks up a lot more than sax/piano version):

1 comment:

  1. はじめまして。
    カウボーイビバップはいちばんがすばらしいアニメですよ。とてもおもしろいです。

    ータラフダ

    ReplyDelete